Please explain the first sentence in this blurb from ESPN. Thank you in advance.

Viewing 5 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

No. 11 Utah 
      The Utes might not only be the Pac-12’s best team, but the team with the easiest road to the conference title with Stanford and Oregon on the schedule. After winning the division last year, Utah has plenty of reasons to believe this is the year it takes the next step and wins the conference for the first time. That was the belief throughout the offseason, and nothing through two relatively easy wins has changed that. The conference opener against USC on Sept. 20 looms large. — Kyle Bonagura

Link

whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

This is all I can come up with<Image result for smoking crack gif

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Do you think that Kyle Bonagura is proud of his work?

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

I was going to guess he’s an East Coast writer, but he went to Wazzu and lives in the Bay Area.   So I guess he’s just clueless.  Did he watch the games this past weekend?

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Hey, “with” isn’t going to trigger the spell check, so…

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I’m penciling in Oregon in December in Santa Clara

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

He either meant to say “without Oregon and Stanford on the schedule” or “with Oregon and Stanford off the schedule”.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Please explain the first sentence in this blurb from ESPN. Thank you in advance.