Please let not us turn this really good site into Utefans.

Viewing 8 reply threads
      12 6

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

“Utehub” is a sight for sport fans of Utah. Nothing else.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

So how long do you think Weekend at Ginsburg’s going to last??

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

I think we’re all just bored waiting for football season.  @BattleGroundUte is doing a great job posting relevant articles.

User Suspended
      @a2ute

No worries, just listing to music – remember this song?

1 5

User Suspended
      @a2ute

7 3

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Aybemay ifay eway ontday entionmay oliticspay, oonenay illway ememberay rumptay.

9 2

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

10+ years ago that site was one of the funniest and best sports sites I ever saw. Now, I can’t even explain what it is now.

6 2

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

It’s kind of like SNL, The Simpsons, Family Guy. A few good years and then all of the good writers leave and you are left with s**t. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

So how many years does Ute Hub have left?

UTE98
            Ute Fan
            @ute98

@admin I would say decades if we remain under good leadership. I like many others don’t come here for the bullying, politics, or extreme views. I think this site is great, Ute fans are all a little cranky during the summer. There isn’t much coverage about Utah during the summer and so we all get cabin fever.

Tony I love what you’ve done for us, I haven’t been on UF.N for probably six months or more. I’ve only been on there a handful of times since you established this site.

Sure I avoid most boards during the summer, but it’s nothing personal.

Thanks again for creating a site for rational discussion about sports and other things. I’ll be back more regularly during football and basketball season.

2 5

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

What “extreme” views have been talked about on here lately? 

And you bring up bullying. I posted some facts about the LDS Church that has led to many new threads trying to discredit me and quiet me. 

So, who is doing the bullying? 

ironman1315
                Ute Fan
                @ironman1315

I think he is referring to the Utefans.net stuff.

Chidojuan
                Ute Fan
                @chidojuan

If you’re referring to me then I have to say that the meme’s were posted in good humor and fit very well with the main topic of the site. If you don’t like me because of them that’s fine, but none of it was bullying. If you’re not referring to me, then we can just all go on being Ute fans.

UTE98
                Ute Fan
                @ute98

I read my post again and when I said, “I like many others don’t come here for the bullying, politics, or extreme views.” I should not have put “the” in there. Should have written “I like many others don’t come here for bullying, politics, or extreme views.” I should add “I don’t come here for p**sing matches.” Thank you, back to your regular scheduled programming.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

@admin right now I think Utehub is clearly ahead with the code. It does need more content and @Uf8fl is a magnificent resource. 

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Just wait until Ute Hub App 2.0 comes out!

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

UFN was my favorite site in the world for about 15 years. I don’t wanna bash it but it’s sad what it’s become.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Multiple factors. I don’t wanna point fingers. I just miss the way it used to be.

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

That was actually a response to @Utah but dislike away. I am in no way associated with utefans.net unless you count my previous unfortunate non-sports related comments, which I am now swearing off completely, with a minor indulgence here or there.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

The conversation was about BYU fans becoming Utah fans. 

The vast majority of BYU fans are LDS. The LDS Church is not growing like it used to grow, and if you look at the United States, it is shrinking. 

Because the church is shrinking, I said I did not see BYU fans coming over to the Utah side. I said I saw the LDS folk becoming more fanatical which would not lead them to being Utah fans  

That got a bee in some people’s bonnet and it led to LDS Church talk. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

You are a miserable person to be around.

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Meh, jump through your computer screen and make me Las Vegas Locomotive.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Please let not us turn this really good site into Utefans.