1 3

Jesse
      Ute Fan
      @utesby25

To the Portal

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Really? That kind of sucks. He has been contributing very well. 

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

🙁

While this saddens me this hopefully means Thomas intends to return.  Also, we have some good young talent that could hopefully come in and make an immediate impact.  Best of luck to you, TJ!

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Is this step different than asking for the NFL evaluation? I was assuming several will go thru the process of evaluation then make a decision. Is there a date to then forgo the NFL draft? Could there also be NIL situations that would pay key players significantly to stay another year allowing athletes to provide for family? I would also expect that almost everyone greatly benefits from participating in the Rose Bowl.

Jesse
      Ute Fan
      @utesby25

I was wrong. On the radio they were talking about him entering the portal. I remember him walking on Senior Day. I wonder if he is still playing in the Rose bowl.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

I’m pretty sure he has an infant child. He’s probably decided it’s as good as it’s gonna get and he has to start the next chapter. Good luck to him and hope he does well.

Yergensen
        Ute Fan
        @yergensen

This was expected.  I think Tavion is coming back next year.  He retweeted Tyler Knaak’s commitment the other day.  Reading between the lines why do that unless you’re going to play with the guy?  Maybe just showing program support.

Tednab
          Ute Fan
          @tednab

He gave us a good run ; appreciated his contribution. we have some good talent coming ; so works out on all ends

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.