Poll: What place will Utah finish in the Pac-12?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

What place will Utah finish in the Pac-12?

• 3rd (36%, 33 Votes)
      • 2nd (28%, 26 Votes)
      • 4th (20%, 18 Votes)
      • 1st (14%, 13 Votes)
      • 11th (1%, 1 Votes)
      • 12th (1%, 1 Votes)
      • 6th (0%, 0 Votes)
      • 8th (0%, 0 Votes)
      • 9th (0%, 0 Votes)
      • 10th (0%, 0 Votes)
      • 5th (0%, 0 Votes)
      • 7th (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 92

Loading ... Loading ...

(click “open” in the forum thread view to view this post)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Assuming Utah wins out at home, the UCLA and USC games are very important. I see 1 to 2 more losses for Utah and likely a 3rd place finish.

Oregon looks to be at risk to losing only to UW and USC, but they could also win out. They should win the Conference.

USC could lose at AZ, against Utah, at Cal and against OR. I see 2 to 3 losses for USC. They could finish 4th behind Utah.

AZ could lose to USC, Utah, Cal, possibly CU, though really I see AZ winning out at home and possibly losing to Utah on the road. Could finish 2nd behind OR, but ahead of Utah.

For the Conference tournament, take away the home court advantage and I still see Utah matching up poorly against OR, possibly UW and Cal. AZ and USC are still unknown match-ups for Utah. Utah should make the semis and could make the finals and also win it. Consistent guard play, minimizing turnovers and keeping the bigs out of foul trouble will be key.

Really tough Conference to predict because of differences in match-ups.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I picked 3rd.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Poll: What place will Utah finish in the Pac-12?