Poo poo board is really funny today

Viewing 4 reply threads
      10 2

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Can’t help but smile as I see the self-proclaimed, “Harvard of the West” graduates try to twist their math for a NY6 bowl and ask ESPN for a bailout for a better bowl game.
      It must be frustrating having never made it to a NY6 while watching your rival go twice and win both. Also, they are all thrilled to have won one of the last ten against the Utes.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

I almost feel bad for them.  Almost.

Crazyforu
        Ute Fan
        @crazyforu

It is hilarious reading both sides of the argument. Literally both are saying the same thing about the other. 

Both claim they don’t care about the other, but both won’t stop talking about the other. They claim scoreboard, Ute fan’s claim 9/10. Their record against the PAC makes them South Champs, Ute fans then claim it doesn’t matter because it, well doesn’t affect the standings at all (in reality).

We have always said that even if Utah craps the bed out of conference, they can still make the Rose Bowl, this is the year that just might happen. The last 15 months have been far from normal, this team is much, much improved though from just a month and half ago. 

At the end of the day, their fan base is happy because they are playing well, and our is happy because Utah is playing well. At the same time, we both claim that we don’t give a damn about the other, yet we can’t shut up about the other. Its hilarious.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

BYU made me who I am today.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I pay zero attention to them and care zero about anything they say or do. I wish they would just disappear. Maybe a UFO might invade earth and scooop the whole thing off the surface of the planet. One can dream.

5 1

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

That’s why the rivalry is great. I hate them with all my heart.

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Well said Crazyforu…the reality is that Utah & BYU fans are mirror images of themselves. 

Crazyforu
            Ute Fan
            @crazyforu

Yep totally agree. And both are pointing at the other saying how wrong they are, while saying the same dumb thing. Its mind numbing!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I thought they were the “Notre Dame of the West.” 

6 1

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Officially, they’re poo poo of the country.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

There’s no debating that. Facts are facts.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

They are beside themselves with outrage that Utah has a better chance at a NY6 than they do. 

You love to see it.

“It’s Utah’s world and BYU’s livin’ in it”

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

I just really care about BYU the week we play them, and after that there are more important games (in particular conference match ups) to worry about.

Last weekend we’re playing a key game against UCLA and someone (apparently following the Cougar-Cavalier contest) a few rows behind us yells out “BYU Sucks”.  Who cares?!?!   

I thought of the days in the 80s when Utah stuggled and BYU won the WAC most years, and we would be sitting there getting our butts handed to us by (for example) Air Force or Colorado, and we would yell out anti-BYU chants because it was like, we aren’t likely going to win our game, so we’ll yell for BYU to lose.   We now have better things to cheer for.

Yeah, I’m still happy when they lose, (and living through that 2-19 stretch and putting up with a lot of their fans still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth) but their results just really don’t matter to me like they used to.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

“Funny” is the correct word. I checked CougarBoard this morning, and here is what I am learning, adding a little bit of my own humor myself:

1) There is a nuclear explosion of 4* and 5* recruits joining BYU.

2) Kyle and staff are very, very concernced, and scared to death that BYU is stealing every 4* recruit from Utah, as players are transferring “en masse” from Utah to BYU.

3) We Ute fans are experiencing our “worst nightmare”(actual phrase) since BYU is now getting the BEST LDS talent in football. The “blue tsunami” (actual phrase) is here, and Ute fans should be scared to death.

I gotta say, yes, CougarBoard is pretty funny – literally. I’d put in some actual links, but I donk know which 400+ posts to use, haha.

I swear CougarBoard is 50,000 teenagers pumping each other up in mob-like fashion.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Unfortunately they’re mostly 40-50 somethings, balding men who act like teenagers.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Poo poo board is really funny today