Post Oregon Game Utah Football Press Conference

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Why did you go for it on 4th down instead of trying a field goal? “I watched the kicker in practice …”

This says a lot!  We can and MUST fix this before next season.  It would be nice to have Gay back.  We should be looking at every kicker in the nation to find the best possible kicker available.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

It’s something that should have been fixed after last year. Our kicking game has been a joke for a couple years now.

Ghost of the HEB
          Ute Fan
          @deseretgentlman

I guess we thought since tavion scored on every redzone possession last year that we wouldn’t need a kicker again

UtahFootballGM
        Ute Fan
        @uofusportsguy

we have a lot to improve on for next year (namely, being as consistent on the road as we are at home). That said, given the injuries we’ve had, i think we’ve done ok. 

Tednab
          Ute Fan
          @tednab

Embarrassing

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

There are 4 kickers on the roster.  We know Redding and Noyes have had issues with kickoff length and making FG.   So the other two guys are even worse.   Seems like a game against CU might be a good place to give the “next man up” a shot.   Otherwise start scouring the transfer portal.   There’s a pretty good kid at UNorthAlabama who kicks ’em long every time.  Perfect on PATs and nearly perfect on FGs for the season.  I’m sure there are others out there.

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

Does Wayne Lammle have a kid? I’ll NIL the #%^* out of him if he does.

idahoute
            Ute Fan
            @tfute

went to high school with Wayne.  his thighs we wider than my torso. no exaggeration!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Post Oregon Game Utah Football Press Conference