Prediction for August 29

Viewing 6 reply threads

Kirk Herbstreet
      Ute Fan
      @mariolemute

Utah opens up the season next year at BYU. I was thinking what would happen in that game and have a few predictions:

The first half will be different from this year. This time Utah won’t rest starters for large stretches and will come to play. Utes will also thrive off of the opposing crowd. BYU will not roll over and the game will remain close throughout the first 30 minutes. Somewhere around 17-14 Utes at half.

The second half will look a lot like last Saturday’s game. BYU’s depth (or lack thereof) will start to show. Utah will take the wind out of their sails and BYU will give up towards about 8 minutes into the 4th Quarter. 

Final score: 52 – 21 Utes

BYU fans will claim the game was actually closer than the score because of the halftime score, but football fans with a brain will understand that the outcome was never in doubt and that Utah was always going to wear BYU down. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I could easily see this. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

After my flop prediction last Saturday who knows in that game. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I predict another closer than necessary popcorn fart nail biter. Why?  Because shut up, that’s why. 

Grayshirt
      Ute Fan
      @grayshirt

Herbstreet would never say that last paragraph, up till then, I was reading it with Kirk’s voice in my head. lol.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Least unforced errors wins.

javadave
      Ute Fan
      @javadave

During championship week, this is what you’re worried about?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Prediction for August 29