Pretty good Rivals articles brings up some records potentially to be broken

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Rivals article

First off I didn’t see the game as chippy. I saw it as pretty normal game with plenty of dirty fouls committed. Felt like the P12 refs never had control. I watched it a couple of times last night on the football in 60.  Jeez ASU offense was pathetic. Anae was held plenty of times and should have finished with at least five sacks. 

Which brings me to questions do you think Anae beats out Dimick for career sacks?  Going forward he should be able to feast on every opponent. Dimick is at 29.5 and Anae is at 24.0. I think so. Anae may get to 30 looking at the schedule. 

Huntley is going to finish as the all time QB leading rusher?  Maybe not he could be a bit hobbled going forward.  Huntley is now the fourth all time in wins for the QB spot. Brian Johnson sits at 26 still. The best Huntley can do is 24-26. Beat Washington and it will be 25. 

bob sacomano
      Ute Fan
      @bobsacomano

Can anyone in the know recap what was said by JD and family? I’m referring to this line in the article:

“…the long-time Utah recruiting lean had given the program a lot of ammo with things both him a family members had said about the Utes and the state.”

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Everything I have heard is it was a split parent home. Dad wanted him to go to Utah. Mom wanted him to go to ASU. Mom did not like Utah at all.  

You can also use the search engine from this site. Search: Jayden Daniels

I think it was about playing time. He earned his spot and it is working out well for him you know other than playing for a dirty ball club. I keed I keed. 

bob sacomano
      Ute Fan
      @bobsacomano

Can anyone in the know recap what was said by JD and family? I’m referring to this line in the article:

“…the long-time Utah recruiting lean had given the program a lot of ammo with things both him a family members had said about the Utes and the state.”

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pretty good Rivals articles brings up some records potentially to be broken