Pretty healthy so far…Might be down a WR week 1 but nothing major so far.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Coaches doing a great job with managing risk.  Smart, veteran team so pray, cross your fingers, knock on wood or whatever else you need to do to keep this in check! 

Love our depth!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I have one question. Was Huntley 100% healthy for the 2017 Washington game?  I don’t believe he was and that should make everyone excited for week three 2018 healthy Huntley. 

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Frankly not many are at that point in the season but no.  He was still battling weakness from that AC sep. at AZ.  Tough to heal completely in season.

That said, he was a healthy as he’d been for a while against Washington…I’d say 85%.  If both take care of business week 3 is going to be an all out battle.  Either team capable of winning and significant implications for both teams.  Massive college football game!!

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

It will be very exciting if they beat Auburn. Early college game day maybe? I haven’t looked at any other week three games Utah’s early OOC doesn’t help the home team hype. 

Chidojuan
            Ute Fan
            @chidojuan

Biggest one that week is ‘Ole Miss vs. ‘Bama, but I bet game day has more than one day pencilled in for the Tide.  LSU vs. Auburn is big too, but it may not be as big as Utah vs. Washington, especially if Utah is 20-25, which they should be at that time.  Man, if UW beats Auburn, and we dominate OOC, then I don’t even care if Game Day comes, that will be an epic game.  Biggest con for Game Day is that kickoff is at 8, but it might be a big enough game that they won’t care.  These last few weeks take forever, can’t wait to see them on the field.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Espn has the broadcast for the Utes. 

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

Bummer about the WR. Did it happen in the scrimmage? Hopefully it’s not one of the top 4.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Yes it did and yes it is…If it was an important game I think he goes.  Still a chance but no reason to rush him for Weber St.

6-8 deep there this year.  Zero concerns about productivity against Weber.  

KillaKam801
        Ute Fan
        @bellzy5

Who is the WR that went down in the scrimmage?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pretty healthy so far…Might be down a WR week 1 but nothing major so far.