PSU cheering while Collette was down?

Viewing 5 reply threads

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Anyone else catch that dumb “We are Penn State” cheer while the medics were tending to Collette on the court? 

Real classy. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

A group of guys behind the hoop chanted “sit down Utah.” That was kinda douchey.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I still believe that humans are generally noble.

1 1

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

They’re still fans of an institution after they learned about YEARS of child sexual abuse and rape that that institution knew about and covered up. They aren’t good people.

If the same thing (god forbid) had happened at Utah, the University Athletic department wouldn’t get another dime from me.

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

can’t complain. we do the same thing when we see BYU players get injured on the field/court.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Hey, sorry I haven’t been around here since the game…been trying to enjoy NYC with the fam.

I will say, having been to a number of away games (football and basketball), Penn St. fans were the douchiest I’ve been around, with the exception of BYU fans. I’ll skip the particulars, but they were pretty much dicks to us. And it’s not like my group is a bunch of frat boys – I had my wife and two little kids with me. One guy on the concourse went out of his way to be really nice to us, but the rest were assholes. They reminded me of USC fans: Entitled, arrogant, rich, white people.

Best parts of the day:
      – MSG is an amazing arena. Truly amazing.
      – I met Flava Flav. He was wearing Pennis St. gear, but he was still awesome.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) PSU cheering while Collette was down?