QB3

Viewing 3 reply threads

Sanders
      Ute Fan
      @sanders

I haven’t seen it posted anywhere but does anyone know if a QB3 was assigned? I’m curious who Rising sees as his top threat next year if he doesn’t get much plaing time in 2021.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I haven’t seen anything official but I’d guess it was Costelli.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Listening to Whitt on several radio interviews, it seems like it’s an OR with Jackson and Costelli. If I had to guess though, Jackson will see more playing time this season.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

JaQuinden is QB 3 right now. Remember though Costelli didn’t get to play his Sr season because of Covid so he’ll improve. Not saying Jackson hasn’t earned his spot…he’s above the other young guys today.

Crazyforu
        Ute Fan
        @crazyforu

I am not sure what Jackson is open to, I would love to see his athleticism somewhere else though. He’s got some awesome measurables.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

if all you are going off of is measurables, Costelli is 6-3, 205 and runs a 10.8 100.

However, if Utah is as deep across the board as we keep hearing, there’s no reason to move any of the QB’s. Unless it is their choice, ala Chase Hansen.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

I am hoping for Jackson in QBwildcat.

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

Like Corbin Louks in the start of the 2008 season. I’m sure we’ll always see different. Adjusting to the guys who are crushing it.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.