Quick game observation bullets after a night of sleep

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

1. I don’t think there was enough to overturn it. Did it touch the ground, yes, did he have control through the ground, yes IMO.

2. Nick Ford has a big @$$, should never play center again.

3. Team seemed to rally around Rising. Whether he is/was/will be better I don’t care. The team has more energy when he’s on the field.

3a. Brewer seems to have lost his confidence, underthrew every one of his downfield passes last night.

4. Can I see the jump pass just once this season on a goal line play? 

5. Can we for one game not see the interior of OL allow the Defense to get to the mesh point before our RB?

6. The Pac12 is really rotten this year. Could it be because of the Pac12’s COVID reactions last year? The Big 10, seems to have this to a lesser degree as well.

7. Games we may win WSU, Arizona, Colorado.

8. Games we may lose, look at the rest of the schedule and it is every one of them.

Whew, I feel better. Tony, thanks for allowing me a place to vent.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Aren’t games we may win also games we may lose? 🙂

mfaulk80
      Ute Fan
      @mfaulk80

There was a comment earlier about Ford being switched out at Center.  Ford was at Center the back half of the game.  The change that was made was Daniels moving to RT and then Bills taking his place at Guard.  It was still Ford there in the middle…

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yeah I watched it again. Ford was in there. He looked lost as f**k still as well. 

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

yes, it was the greatly improved BAM that was standing on the sidelines when the game mattered. Don’t know if he was nicked up or just the most ineffective lineman.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

It isn’t just one lineman. Interior is awful. I wanna say maybe it is from lack of playing together. But it has been this bad for so long. Huntley, Moss and Jordan were special guys.  They got it done with lack luster support. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Quick game observation bullets after a night of sleep