Quinton Ganther has created a nasty RB room.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

RBs have all the trademarks of his persona. QG is always coaching up and hugging his RBs on the sidelines. RB room is flat out mean. When your all conference RB is a fourth option in the UofA game, something is going right. KM did a great job recruiting, supporting the RB room before going to USC, QG has taken it to a higher level. The way the coaching staff has supported TT speaks volumes to the culture and charactor of the family atomosphere at Utah. I know nothing about the situation other than KW and the Ute family have TTs back during his trying times. Simillar to Dixon who is thriving. I’m sure there are others. Expect to see TT get a lot of reps against Stanford.  

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I agree, Goat.  With all the injuries, the RB position could have been a disaster.  The coaches have been creative.  I hope JJ does not have a serious injury,  He is just coming into his own.

I am pleased that TT is getting another chance.  I hope he gets his issues worked out.  He seemed to have his head in the game Saturday night.  I was happy to see that.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I agree, QC is doing an awesome job. Whitt has always been able to design a strict step by step to give a player a path back that is almost always successful. The next RBs up are showing a lot of promise. However, currently we do not have a RB at the level of TT or Pledger at the end of last year. TT and Bernard might get there by Oregon and Jackson could become the best 3rd option we have had in years and with Glover we could have quality depth. With Rising in a brace and the two lead TEs on the bench there has been a lot of pressure on the RBs. I am hoping we take a healthier team to Oregon with all their arrows pointing up. QC is navigating this rough patch very well.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Quinton Ganther has created a nasty RB room.