Rankings

Viewing 6 reply threads

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

Stanford is lower than expected. Utah is just where they are. I’m happy.

Notre Dame at 5 is a CROCK OF CRAP !!!!! MEDIA BIAS . I HOPE PITT BEATS THEM THIS WEEK.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t think they will. ND’s ranking is always 5-10 spots better than it really is, if not more.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

11 Stanford
      12 Utah

5 Crock of Crap !!!

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I don’t understand the Notre Dame hate. What is the argument against them? They have played a top 10 SOS & their one loss came against the #1 team in the country, on the road, in the pouring rain.

Alabama got blasted at home by what appears to be a pretty poor Ole Miss team. Alabama is ranked #4….

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

makes you wonder does ‘furd and utes get a higher ranking if haden was there. overall, long did a ok job….except for the crock of crap.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Furd needs to beat a one loss Notre Dame only way Utah or Furd gets in. Assuming USC wins out to help polish Utah’s loss and Utah wins out. Furd will be forgiven for their opening road loss for beating the Irish.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

I pose a question. What happens if Stanford loses to Crock of Crap ND….then the Utes beat ‘furd in the championship game?

a. We make playoff at 13-1?
      b. We make rose bowl at 13-1?

I have to still think we make playoff…I know a lot depends on the landscape. But do you really shut out a pac12 champion with one lost?

Anonymous
        Inactive

I say Utah is out without some help if Furd loses. Like you said it depends on the landscape but with a Notre Dame win over Furd I say Notre Dame is in over the PAC12. So much Football to play and I really just hope Utah is in the mix honestly.

FormerUteSax
        Ute Fan
        @formerutesax

Politics still come into the decision. The committee would prefer the blue bloods. Utah is especially screwed without Hayden on the committee.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.