RB parking

Viewing 2 reply threads

W16Ute
      Ute Fan
      @w16ute

So I’ve been planning to jump on the metro gold line from the east to get into Pasadena. Does that seem like a bad idea to anyone who has experience and/or other suggestions for parking coming from the east?

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

That worked great for us last year and is the plan again this year. Pretty easy walk down into the bowl from the Pasadena memorial park stop. I believe it is ~2 miles down. Good time chatting it up with people both to and from the game. Cheap too I think it was only like $3 round trip for us.

Can also ride the free bus in and out too but we just walked it was nice.

Black Hawk
        Ute Fan
        @blackhawk

That worked great for us last year as well.  We parked at the Fillmore Station, which is only two stations south of the Memorial Park Station and has a free parking structure.  Just make sure the parade route doesn’t block your access to the station.  If you plan to take the shuttle, give yourself plenty of time because the lines were pretty long.

tanute3
          Ute Fan
          @tanute3

How early do you suggest arriving to the Fillmore station before the game?

Black Hawk
            Ute Fan
            @blackhawk

I guess that depends on how early you want to get to the stadium.  It took us a little over an hour to get from the Memorial Park Station to the Rose Bowl by taking the free shuttle.  In retropect, we could have walked in less time.  From the Fillmore Station to the Memorial Station didn’t take long at all.  I think the trains were running every ten miuntes or so.  We got to the Fillmore Station about two and half hours before the game and made it to the Rose Bowl an hour before kickoff. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Last year I parked in the Parsons corporation, public parking. It was moderately inexpensive, and an enjoyable walk to the stadium from there.  I believe there are also shuttles to and from that location. 

W16Ute
        Ute Fan
        @w16ute

Tony, how early did you get there and was it a structure or open parking lot? We have a wrinkle with a very tall commuter van that can’t fit in parking garages.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Open lot. I’m guessing I was there 3 hours prior to kick.

kazute
          Ute Fan
          @kazute

We are parking at the Parson’s West Annex lot. There are 3: Open lot, West Annex (Parking structure), and East Annex (Parking structure).

There are three types of tickets: Parade Only (Before 11 am), Game only (After 11 am) and Both (all day).

For the Parson’s only lot, there are only Game only passes still available.

Must be purchased at the website below. Non-transferable and non-refundable. Also no ingress/egress. Once you are in you are in.

rosebowl.lazparking.com

As Tony mentioned the Shuttles to and from the game operate just to the north of the Parsons open lot.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.