RB1 & 2

Viewing 3 reply threads

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Tons of Rising and D props. Which are all deserved

What about Micah and JJ?? They averaged 8 and 8.1 respectively. Makes TT seem ever more like a distraction to say the least.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

This just never was settled all year. Hindsight being what it is I wasn’t a fan of TT or JJ early in the year. Now JJ actually improved and I trust him a lot more. Colorado and USC games he looks like a beast.
      TT never really improved at all during his time here. Maybe his blocking? He never learned to use his pads and his ability to hold onto the ball was so bad. Fumbles this year were close. He would let go a lot and every team knew it.

Wes
      Ute Fan
      @utahmanw

I was just watching replays of the game last night and I was thinking that Bernard does not get enough credit. His stats may not be as big as JJ’s but he does a lot of the dirty work to move the chains. I think he had like 130 all purpose yards last night.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Bernard was my number 1 all season. Even though he probably hasn’t been 100% until Oregonish game.

Extra Medium
          Ute Fan
          @runningreddude

Bernard is a legend! He’s all about the team and helping. I’m going to miss that kid.

2008 National Champ
            Ute Fan
            @cptmrgn05

I’m not sure why people keep saying that Bernard is leaving after this year. He was in the class of 2019 so he should have two years of eligibility if he wants to use it. And while I love his skillset, I don’t think he’s done enough to warrant a high draft grade at this point.

3rd down backs are a dime a dozen in the NFL. Maybe if he had shown elite return capability he could get a look but I think he definitely needs a full healthy season as the lead back

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

Bernard is a perfect #2 back. We will need a workhorse RB to break out next season.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.