Reading various UW forums, the UW players are sounding quite confident the P12

Viewing 2 reply threads

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

championship is a sure win.. Chris Petersen seems quite confident himself UW is going to the Rose Bowl. I hope the Ute players are reading up on some of the post game comments from the 1st game. IIRC, #25 from UW was talking a lot of trash during and after the game.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Most unpleasant fan base next to ASU and Oregon. Never had a good interaction with them especially the young ones. 

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Everything about Seattle sports fans is distasteful.

iamthepreacher
          Ute Fan
          @iamthepreacher

This. The weather up there gets those people extra depressed…a common outlet for them is being extra vulgar in their sports scene.

DawgInAuburn
            Ute Fan
            @cincraisins

Yeah, perfect weather in the summer and mild weather in the winter sure is a drag.

Maybe we are just vulgar because we don’t have a stick up our rear, and we are not in Mormon country.

DawgInAuburn
          Ute Fan
          @cincraisins

I’m sure only beating UW once in 9 tries doesn’t taste great

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

when they are 10-1 all time against someone, I can understand why they would be confident.  We need to start evening that out, starting Friday.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Reading various UW forums, the UW players are sounding quite confident the P12