Realistic expectations for the offense this season.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

So we are 4 games into the season coming off of a bye week.  What is the reality that this offense can score 30 points a game to put us in a position to win in any given game?  Is the offense as currently constituted capable of improving with time considering the youth and inexperience at the wideout position?  Do they get better as the season progresses because they gain more experience?

The talent level seems to be improved across the board, but utilizing it seems to be out of reach at this point.  Does it get any better this season?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Moss needs to get healthy. Huntley needs to be benched. You need to recruit better Oline next year and hope Shelley or Tuttle develop. Utah hasn’t improved it’s QB play ever under Whitt. 

Charlie Foxtrot
        Ute Fan
        @charliefoxtrot

I agree.  I don’t see the offense getting any better with Huntley at the helm.  I think I would be more content watching us loose trying to develope Shelly and Tuttle.

AirForceUte
        Ute Fan
        @cdoughboy2000

Define improve. Isn’t huntley better than  travis Wilson? I’d say that’s an improvement.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

No Wilson is way better than Huntley. WAY WAY better. If you can’t see that with just his current win loss record I can’t help you at all. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Realistic expectations for the offense this season.