Reality

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

know this sucks. But until Utah loses again we are still in great shape. I’m going to choose to be a realists here with this post and just post facts. 

1- Huntley’s gone. It is what it is. Could have happened on any play. Shelly was good enough to surplant Tuttle, we’ve seen some flashes. I was at both Weber and Wash game. People were gushing over Shelly v Weber and screaming for him to come in v Wash after Huntley played like dog sh**. My point is the guy can play. (I think) . He will get all the reps and TT will plan a game plan around him. 

2- we still have Moss. And shine and Green. They should run the ball 50 times, manage the clock with no mistakes. We have the perfect situation in bringing in a new QB. This team still feels different. They are going to be hungry and motivated they haven’t lost anything yet. Whitt will rip them all week. They have pride and fight. Don’t believe it, look how they responded after losing to Wash and WSU. They should respond. 

3- wrap up. ASU is good not great. That game was their super bowl. They play UCLA (W) @ Oregon and @ AZ. Look at them home v away. Totally different team. I think Oregon gets them. Which brings me to my best point look at Oregon home v Away. Totally different team. They are vulernable on the road. Home, other than a fluky Stanford come back they should have been undefeated at home. 

4- Rice Eccles. The team will be hungry, they will come in confident. If Rice Eccles is packed and ready to go the team will feed off of the crowd. Oregon doesn’t have as many offensive weapons as they did in the past. The have a redshirt freshman running back. We take him away and make Herbert beat us. He has one real fee threat Mitchell. Both of them just came out of concision protocol and played well. Oregon’s defense is been and not break. We control the ball. Limit TO and go hang busters on D we win. @ Home I think this is a very strong possibility. 

THE tood news is we win the last two PAC games we go to the Champ Game. ASU will lose one more time. Just look at the pattern. Sorry for the long post. But I really think the sky is falling mentality is different this time. We lose again though it’s over. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I am actually more worried about the defense against oregon than the offense with shelley. I do think the team will rally around shelley, and we have enough playmakers on offense to help him out. But our defensive performance yesterday… yikes. 

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

There is a good chance Arizona beats the Sun Devils. That is a major rivalry game and it is always crazy.  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.