RECRUITING

Viewing 2 reply threads

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

flipping any 2 of these highly recruited players would put utah at least in the top 22nd. class.

1. Raider Damuni a BYU comit. (mainly because his dad coaches there) has visited the Utah campus multiple times, and is said to love it there; So long shot, but there is a chance.

2. Junior Alexander 4* comit. to AZ.ST. Costelli pushing hard to flip him.

3. Jay Toia USC comit. has visited Utah multiple times and is said to have built a good relationship with the coaching staff.

flipping #2 and #3 would be great, but for sure, Junior Alexander would be a huge addition to the 2021 class.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Nice to know Costelli is working for us. Alexander would be awesome. I wonder if Costelli can work some majic on some OL prospects as well? He has a good setup for RBs and TEs. Costelli is the key to this class.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

I’m not sure about any of those 3 honestly but I will say things are about to get bat s**t crazy! If the one time free transfer rule hits as expected it’s gonna stay that way for a good 60 days! We will swing for some big fish in the portal I can assure you.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I’d suggest you pass on that kid from Indiana, Buttle or something like that, if he becomes available.

Crazyforu
        Ute Fan
        @crazyforu

@OnlyU, any concern about Utah losing some of their own big fish, or is the thought this would be a net gain for the Utes?

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Hard to say…we could see a decommit or two but really don’t expect to lose much. Could potentially lose some guys who don’t play much via the portal but won’t know about that for a while.

Crazyforu
            Ute Fan
            @crazyforu

As always, thank you!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.