Red and White game thread

Viewing 6 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Huntley is clearly a freshman but boy oh boy that arm is impressive.  On the move he can really chuck it.

Cox didn’t even see the safety on that INT.  But that step back Cox had when the corner got hurt was pretty.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Andy Phillips needs to get a proper diet still.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good drive by Huntley pretty patient on that one and ate some clock.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Whitt says it has been a sloppy game so far. Drops by the receivers more of the same I guess. Last week may have been the scrimmage to broadcast.  Oline for Cox isn’t blocking a four man front at all.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cox  had a bad day. Kicking game had a bad day.

Hekking was the best looking player overall. Huntley looks good and may challenge next season for reps. Tyrone Smith has butter on his hands

Defense was pretty nasty for playing a vanilla formation. Oline for Cox was abused.

Typical spring game and should be viewed as just a show for the fans. Practices and other scrimmages Cox has shown he can run the team.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

The Spring game always has to be taken with a grain of salt, but I came away rather impressed with Huntley. Caleb Repp and Cooperwood stood out (in a good way) among the receivers. Defensively a couple of the D-ends stood out – Hart and #40 in white … Huey. Really quick off the ball. Sure was nice of the rain to hold off until after the game ended, the traditional noon kickoff turned out to be perfectly timed.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve never been to one. I guess it would be fun.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Red and White game thread