Redrocks on ESPNU tonight vs the Bruins

Viewing 2 reply threads

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Hopefully McKayla Skinner, Maddie Stover, Baely Rowe and Co can get it done tonight.  

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865673653/Another-chapter-to-be-written-in-Utah-UCLA-gymnastics-rivalry.html

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think it’s great that we’re so good at gymnasitcs, but I don’t find any women’s sports interesting.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

I didn’t use to but I’ve been starting to follow the gymnastics more 

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Having my little girl helps. She loves playing catch with me (she’s five) and watching football with me, and then when she found out that girls play sports too…

She is always asking me to find girls playing sports. She loves gymnastics and I’ve watch so much freaking women’s basketball…sigh. 

61Shasta
      @61shasta

I remember a few years back at Fan Fest a couple of the FB players started flexing in front of a group of gymnasts. Not to be outdone Kristina Baskett went into a handstand and said, “try this if you’re so strong”. One player (I keep wanting to say it was Luke Matthews but I’m not sure) did a hand stand right by her. After maybe a couple of minutes Kristina went into a one handed hand stand. About a minute later the FB player’s arms started shaking and it was over. Kristina held the one hand handstand for at least a minute after he fell. She hopped back onto her feet, did a quick bicep flex in front of him and walked off. The rest of the team didn’t let him forget it the rest of the day.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports Redrocks on ESPNU tonight vs the Bruins