Regardless of records and standings, etc…..

Viewing 3 reply threads

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I freakin’ love beating Oregon.  Whatever the sport, its always one of the most satisfying wins of the season (if we can get it).

Same goes for Arizona State.  I love beating those a-holes and can hardly stand losing to them.

If we played an entire season and only won two games, it would absolutley suck.  But if those two wins were against Oregon and Arizona State, I *think* I’d be okay.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m that way with Oregon and USC.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I would say may favorite win is the Oregon game this season. It was a down and out tough win. 

USC is second because it was so awesome making all those five star guys quit. But I really hate losing to asu. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Most gutsy win for sure. 

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Give me a season where we beat USC, Oregon, Arizona State, Stanford, and Colorado with a victory against BYU for dessert and you’ll see me have a football-gasm.

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

Give me a season where we beat Oregon, USC, Arizona, Stanford, UCLA, and Colorado and we will be South champs and I will be happy for a long time. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Regardless of records and standings, etc…..