Remember how the line moved bigtime?

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We were 5.5 point dogs and the line went down to about 3 in the days before the game.  Some big money was bet on Utah. They won. $$$$$

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Stanford dropped out of the top 25. I don’t agree with that at all. They have some solid wins. Utah played really well you look at the final score and I don’t think it really indicates how the game really went. 

cjd1
        Ute Fan
        @cjd1

Good to see Utah #32 in AP poll. Hopefully we continue to climb.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Pac12 is stupid to put ranked teams in the conference on late at night. Pac12 after dark should be for unranked teams only. 

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Pac-12 doesn’t select game times, ESPN and Fox do. Pac-12 then slots the remaining games on the conference network at times of their choosing.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Yeah I know. PAC is still stupid for letting it happen. It doesn’t make sense why you want less eyes on your best perceived product. 

jamarcus24
            Ute Fan
            @jamarcus24

To play devil’s advocate, Oregon State vs. Cal at 10:30 pm on a Saturday night is a sure fire way for the Pac-12 to not be seen at all.  A ranked team at least raises a few eyebrows.

*Donald Trump voice*

”Pac-12 after dark is a terrible deal.  Terrible.”

It should be Mountain West after dark.  It’s been said a hundred times but a P5 conference shouldn’t be playing after the east coast shuts down.  Larry needs a new scheduling deal.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Yeah that is the point I am trying to make. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Remember how the line moved bigtime?