Remember when…

Viewing 3 reply threads

whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

Ute fans actually had some idea how the team was performing and injury reports?

We no NOTHING but I can guarantee you there will be suprise injuries for game 1.  You don’t go thru Fall camp without a handful of banged up players.   

6 2

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

*know

1 2

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Not for whitlessham.  There’s a REASON why mendenmidmajor called ybU-p fans “uneducated” ya know…

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Every team goes through fall camp with injuries. Same will be true for the Zoobs.

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

Agreed… just wish we knew what we’re dealing with. Limited info on Moss but you know their are others 

AgouraUte
          @agouraute

Agreed… just wish we knew what we’re dealing with. Limited info on Moss but you know their are others 

My response…

I spoke with all of the starters at fan fest last week including Covey(Moss was not there per my earlier post). They all appeared good to go – a couple had the expected bumps and bruises from fall camp. Nobody had wraps, crutches, etc. 

I spent some time talking with Jordan Wilmore, the guy looks exactly like Moss and is a beast – I can’t wait to see him play. TJ Green is an athlete as well. Honestly, I don’t think we miss a beat if Moss sits the game to recover. I would rather have him down the stretch in season play vs three non conference games. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

As long as the coaches know what they’re dealing with I’m fine with that.

mfaulk80
      Ute Fan
      @mfaulk80

Guess who else doesn’t know?

BYU.

The closed media and lack of injury reports only makes it more difficult for BYU to prepare for Utah.  It seems like that is the smart move vs placating to our general curiousity…..

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Remember when…