Remember…

Viewing 6 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

When I said BYU only had a player (Warner) who would start at Utah and many disagreed? 

We will beat them and beat them handily this year. 

Bwahahahahahaha 

9 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Oh, and Mangum is the same exact crappy QB he was two years ago. Lol. Love it. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Portland State’s throw game is terrible.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I agree with you but I didn’t watch the game. Portland st isn’t a good measurement for how good of a team you are. 

2 1

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

They didn’t look very great, but I would argue we looked just as bad against southern Utah last year. I think it’s hard to get much out of week 1 games against fcs opponents. 

The one area that I thought was telling was how ineffective they were throwing the ball. Receivers struggled to get open, and magnum missed a lot of throws. 

I still will wait until next week before I start forming any opinions on them. 

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Definitely need more information before rendering a verdict on how good/bad BYU is this year. Washington State lost to Portland State in their 2015 opener and went on to finish the season 9-4. Last year they lost to E. Washington in the opener and finished the season 8-5.

BYU didn’t look good, but they did win. 

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Except Portland State is picked to finish in the bottom of the big sky conference and was leading byu in many categories, time of possession, first downs, etc. SUU picked middle of the pack last year barely even crossed midfield against Utah.

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

You usually say a lot of things…can’t really track all of them, let alone the correct and incorrect ones. 🙂

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I make sure to only remember the correct predictions. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Tell me about it. Last week I said Francis Bernard wouldn’t see the field at UTAH. You’d have thought that I had said that Jesus was gay with the responses I got. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.