Remembering 2007

Viewing 3 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I’m not saying TDS has the horses to do it, but the game that turned our program around and started it on the path to where it is now is the beatdown we suffered at the hands of a lousy UNLV team. After that our whole attitude as a team changed.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We can’t go down there and drop an egg. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

We won’t. This isn’t. Sitakes teams do great wjen things go well but cave wjen things go awfully. At least 14 pt victory. Attach that to other things like BYU having internal problems and Utah wins big.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I don’t think there is any comparison to be made here. UNLV was a steaming pile of garbage that we had no business losing to, let alone getting crushed that way. We were coming off of the 44-6 whooping of #11 UCLA and I think it was that back-to-back combination of the UCLA & UNLV games when Kyle and the players realized how much potential we had but that we couldn’t overlook anyone. 

BYU wasn’t coming off of a dominant performance against a P5 team before getting pasted by some bottom-dwellar. They struggled against an average FCS team and then got thoroughly dominated by a P5 team.

If any comparison is to be made, it is that Kalani and BYU’s players may be realizing just how little potential they have. 

That said, they do still have talent and it is still a rivalry game. If our team isn’t properly prepared with the right mindset and attitude, we could lose.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Remembering 2007