Report: QB Khalil Tate Likely to Transfer from Arizona Due to OC Noel Mazzone

Viewing 3 reply threads

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

I saw a comment brought up earlier on another topic. Thought I would start a new thread.

From Bleacher Report. One of many articles starting with the Tate’s post-game interview following Arizona’s loss to Arizona State last Saturday.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

yeah… Tate is unwatchable. I wouldn’t touch that dude with a 10 foot pole if I was a coach. He looks more arrogant and aloof (a terrible combination) than any player I think I’ve ever seen.

iamthepreacher
        Ute Fan
        @iamthepreacher

The dude seems like the definition of a locker room cancer.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I remember him thinking he was the AD when they wanted to hire Niumatalolo.

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

Which is funny now because Ken would have used Tate in the capacity he’s best suited for.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Tate struck me as an arrogant idiot. He couldn’t come to terms with the fact that defenses had figured him out. He thought that all of his worldly experience qualified him as an AD. Toodles, and don’t let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

I posted re Tate on the other thread. I don’t think we are better off with him. I think we are better off with who we have already.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Report: QB Khalil Tate Likely to Transfer from Arizona Due to OC Noel Mazzone