REQUEST for weekly and season long Pick-Em and Predict the Score SPONSORS/Prizes

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We are about a month away from the first game. I will be powering up the Predict the Score and Pac-12 Pick Em contests soon! Can’t wait. I would like to put out a request for sponsors for these contests.  If you have a product or would like to submit a prize, or know someone who might, please let me know. If you have a local store, restaurant etc that is cool, but keep in mind there are many Ute fans here who are not locals.  I will also work on previous prize sponsors from last year as well. If we get some cash donations, I could use those for gift cards to the Ute store or amazon or something.

#GOUTES

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Crickets….

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

Sorry sir, if I had something to give, I’d give it. I don’t know how you feel about it, but I’d be willing to donate some bones for the upkeep of the forum.

Chidojuan
          Ute Fan
          @chidojuan

Sorry, just reread your main comment, I’d be willing to donate for gift cards and the like, how should I go about that?

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Thanks Chidojuan. I’ve thought about using a donate feature to bring in some support dollars. May still do that.

We can discuss the gift card option via private message.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football REQUEST for weekly and season long Pick-Em and Predict the Score SPONSORS/Prizes