Revisiting the Washington win again. Hans video

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Huntleys growth cannot be overstated on this throw. The other one was the 3rd and 12 to Dixon. Just touch passes in space identify the blitz and delivering a timely ball. Huntley will be much healthier for fUCLA they really don’t stand a chance guys.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I know we’ve had a couple of special quarterbacks. I don’t know if I like any of them better than Huntley.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

If he finishes his senior season with only one loss against USC on the road I will have to say he is the GOAT for Utah. There is nothing more impressive to me. 

Tednab
          Ute Fan
          @tednab

He’s bad ass , hope Rising is taking notes

pedro
          Ute Fan
          @pedro

31 years and counting for me and I don’t have to wait, he is the GOAT.  Mitchell was a good passser, Smith was very smart, but in terms of being a smart player, making good reads and laying the ball in where it needs to be, none of the above have all three save one….. TH!

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

our 3rd down plays were amazing.  several long passes dropped in perfectly between the defenders.  huntley is a stud and will only get better.  he will be playing on sunday’s along with a bunch of others in this year’s class

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Revisiting the Washington win again. Hans video