Rex Jordan retires

SouthJordanUte
    Ute Fan
    @southjordanute

Per his Twitter machine

RiseasUtes
    Ute Fan
    @riseasutes

That sucks, I was expecting to see him in the 2 deep.  That injury must have been pretty bad.  Good luck to him, hope he stays and finishes his degree.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

One nice thing is players who medically retire get to remain on scholarship until graduation, and the scholarship doesn’t count against the total. 

SkinyUte
    Ute Fan
    @skinyute

I like to consider myself fairly well-versed on all things Utah football, but I’ve literally never heard that kid’s name before.

Best of luck to him though.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

That is surprising then.  The kid is huge and was getting some hype last spring.  He was projected to be a starter or in the rotation based on several reports of how he was doing. Then he got injured and hasn’t been able to get healthy.  I hope he takes another year off and let’s his body heal, then comes back for his Sr year.  

Feanor
    Ute Fan
    @feanor

He also went by Jeremiah Jordan. He was a JC transfer, DE. Came in with some hype last year but was injured and never saw the field.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rex Jordan retires

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  RiseasUtes 6 months, 1 week ago.