Rose Bowl tickets

Viewing 7 reply threads

UTUTE
      Ute Fan
      @utute

Just took a look at the rose bowl site and tickets range from $700 – $1800. Is that normal? What is the best way to get tickets without breaking the bank? 🙂 Thanks!

Haha..fixed rose bowl typo

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Yes, the non-end zone tickets can go that high. Also note that $800 is the base price, and does not include service fee plus taxes, which could easily add a couple hundred $ per ticket. Source: Me, I went through this exercise yesterday through Ticketmaster. 
      Good luck!

Jesse
      Ute Fan
      @utesby25

Go to the main rose bowl site. They have tickets for $165. You have to be patient because sometimes it will say someone got your tickets. I got on last night and got 3 tickets in the Endzone row 11 for $500 total.  Get your tickets now before the big ten knows which team will be there. What a magical season!

MauchDawgUte
        Ute Fan
        @mauchdawgute

So we shouldn’t wait for Crimsom club allotment?

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

I also picked up a couple at $250 at ticketmasters but it took a lot of trying before I landed them. Kept saying another fan took them try a different seat.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

Yeah, I’ve run into the same thing on Ticketmaster. I’ve tried no les than 50 times and it says another fan got em. 😬
        I’ll keep at it…

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

which sections are “ours”?  I’m trying to shop online but not seeing where we will be concentrated.  Don’t wanna be in a sea of Big 10

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

We were lucky and got three of the $165 tickets right after the game last night. My brother logged on about 30 minutes later and every one of them was gone. The only tickets remaining were over $800.

If you’re trying to find cheap tickets, I don’t think it’s gonna happen at this point. I have no idea what resale will look like closer to the game, but it looks like all the cheaper tickets have been picked clean at this point.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

Got em! Took persistence but the $165 tickets are still available in section 24. Not great seats by any means but I’ll be there!!

Btw, using the phone proves much more effective. Quicker refresh I think

tanute3
          Ute Fan
          @tanute3

UTUTE, are those tickets for the Pasadena residents only though? I’m trying the same process you mentioned.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

A buddy got my ticket online via Ticketmaster last night after the game for about $250 with fees. I believe that’s about as good as it gets.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

There is a interesting and disturbing notice on the Ticketmaster site (upper right corner) that basically says tickets purchased before 11:59pm tonight will be cancelled if you’re not a resident of Pasadena.
        What kind of crap is that. I guess we’ll see….

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

My brother saw that message this morning, but I haven’t seen anything. Tickets are still showing in my Ticketmaster app, I have a confirmation email, etc. Makes me nervous about booking flights and hotel j til I confirm though.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Is this some way to 1) make ticket purchasing equitable for fans of both teams because the Big-Ten team is not yet knwon, 2) make it profitable for Pasenda residents, including organizers, to buy up blocks of tickets to re-sell on the secondary markets?

OnIowa
      Ute Fan
      @oniowa

Hello,

I’m a Hawkeye fan that gambled on tickets without confirming with wife if I could breakaway from parental duties to go.  Still don’t know if the gamble would have paid off but such is life.  

Seats are Section 11L,  Row 20,  Seats 1 and 2. 

These appeared to be close to the concourse entrance and are on the end.  

Open to reasonable offers.  I can transfer the tickets through the official ticketmaster app.  

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rose Bowl tickets