Rising Shoulder Injury

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks to @onlyU for the update on Cam’s injury. Sounds like a torn labrum and bicep.  I have personal experience in that department.  I had a torn labrum, torn bicep, and torn rotator cuff. I had surgery on Feb 14, 2019. They cut off the end of the torn bicep and stretched it, reattaching it with a screw. 4 other screws in the rotator/labrum. It took me a year and a half to get to the point where I could attempt to swing a golf club. As of today I’m fully recovered and pain free, but I still can’t throw anything. I can’t get my arm back into the throwing position. There is a slight difference between an old dude and a college athlete so I’m sure he’ll recover faster than I did. But there’s some perspective for you. 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

And THIS is why the transfer portal is a good thing.

1 4

James
      Ute Fan
      @socaliute

With all due respect, why would you post misinformation about a players injury status based on “it sounds like.” It is highly irresponsible. The injury is not what you are stating and the chance of a full recovery much sooner than what you insinuate is far more likely than not. It’s terrible that you had to endure such a long and painful process with your shoulder injury, however, your injury was far more severe than this one. Again no disrespect and thank you for the information you provide to this site, but, you are way off base with this post.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rising Shoulder Injury