Rose Bowl – a few recommendations

Viewing 1 reply thread

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I know, more of a travel report, but related to the Rose Bowl, so I’m sticking with Football.

A couple places I’d recommend from our trip last year.

Pasadena Sandwich Company – DO NOT get a whole sandwich for one person. These sandwiches are piled high with meat, I barely finished half my sandwich, split it with someone. I think of the seven of us there we probably finished about half of what we ordered. 

Balboa island – we went there just before the sun set. This is a cool little place. We walked along the edge of the water and were amazed at the Christmas lights and fun little houses. Wish I owned one of these places, would definitely turn a huge profit. And the $ is in the banana stand, IYKYK.

Newport beach pier – we walked along here one morning before driving up the coast. Kind of fun to walk out and see the surfers.

My wife went to University High School in Irvine so we had to go check that out. Other famous alum are some guy named Will Ferrell (USC alum, sorry not sorry), and Dita Von Teese, Zack de la Rocha, Mike Cagney (SoFi), Barbara Edwards. Hopefully you have to look most of those people up. LOL

We’re headed back this year 26th – 30th and will probably hit these spots again.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

26-30th??? Game’s on the 2nd big guy!!

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

I know, and it pains me. Another thing we’re doing, my bro-in-law lives in Newport Beach is renting a duffy boat.

https://duffyboats.com/duffy-electric-boat/

My bro-in-law rents these with almost every guest who comes down. We’ll be on one on the 26th, looking forward to it.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rose Bowl – a few recommendations