Rose Bowl tickets

Viewing 3 reply threads

GibUtes
      Ute Fan
      @gibutes

We couldn’t make last year work, but are thinking about going to the RB for this year. Any tips for a decent ticket price? We are Crimson Club members, but the CCG was sold out before they got to our group. Anyone know what is the best strategy for getting a good price? I know the RB is big enough that you can usually find something, but how do you get a better deal…

Get through the U? Ticketmaster? Wait until last minute and check for resales?

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

I purchased tickets from the OSU allotment but they were not very good seats. I ended up buying more from SeatGeek and they were much better. So I think it is just what you are willing to pay plus fees. I sold my OSU tickets on Ticketmaster for pretty much what I paid for them on game day. Seems like a lot of options what is best I have no clue. I will be looking again this year, but what option to use I think it is a guessing game to me but whom am I.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Last year the University had tickets available after the Crimson Club pre-sale, so all CC members should get a shot at tix (I checked my emails from last year to confirm) 

The CC tickets are face value and a good price for a month out – last year deals were there if you waited until closer to gametime. Remember it’s a 90k seat stadium.

SteelUte
        Ute Fan
        @steelute

I bought some on stub hub today for around $250 a pop. Cheaper than Ticketmaster.  I bought last year the second we beat Oregon for cheaper than this year. Seems like the sooner the better and we’re not crimson club. 

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I bought my tickets last year through TickPick, which is my “go-to” website for buying tickets to events because they charge zero fees, just taxes. I always price compare and they always beat the brakes off Ticketmaster, StubHub, and SeatGeek. One thing you might want to do is. if you have Facebook, join some of Ute-specific sites that are present there. I remember last year that there were quite a few people trying to sell tickets that they bought from the Crimson Club because either their situation changed prior to the game or they bought too many tickets and were now stuck. Those were good deals because they were either selling the tickets at face value or at a discount just to recoup some of their money. If I had to do it again, that’s probably where I’d be but. of course, it’s not guaranteed.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rose Bowl tickets