Rose Bowl Tickets

Viewing 2 reply threads

tedward
      Ute Fan
      @tedward

I’ve been trying to help my Dad buy tickets. His Crimson Club window just opened. It appears the U’s allotment is sold out. Anybody seeing anything different?

Ute Fan
      @nkirkham

Holy crap.  You’re kidding!  I’m slotted in later today.  Nice to know there’s nothing there?!?

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

In case your duplicate post gets deleted, I’ll repost my comment here: So, if last year is any guide to this year, there will be a lot of tickets for sale a week or two before the game that are way cheaper.

If you aren’t worried about price and just want tix for sure, go to stubhub.com, vividseats.com, etc. there are plenty of tickets for sale on those sites.

UteManX
        Ute Fan
        @utemanx

Also, to add to that. The Rose Bowl is not the best stadium for a good view. It is a pretty S*it worn down stadium overall, so close to the top with a good angle will be better than a good angle down low. It will also likely save you a lot of money. Last year we had a group at around row 14 on around th 10 yard line and if the play wasnt in front of us, we could barely see anything. Regardless, GO UTES!

tedward
          Ute Fan
          @tedward

A different browser seemed to resolve problem. Ticket office responded on Twitter that lots of tickets are still available

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rose Bowl Tickets