Runnin Utes anyone?

Viewing 3 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I’m excited for that new kid, Lohner, and hopefully Gach takes a step forward.

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

Who is going to tell him

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I’ll admit I’m excited for basketball season. I always am. Even when we’re in the throes of transfer purgatory.

On that note, did anyone notice we only had one player transfer this past season?

That said, I’m most excited to see Martinez. The buzz is he’s a slasher unlike any we’ve had before.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

I just hope we can safely attend the games.  Last event with a large group of people I went to of any kind was the regular season finale against Colorado.  (before all hell broke loose)

1 1

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

There were actually two transfers, Gach and Van Komen. Three if you count Lohner.

bopahull
          Ute Fan
          @bopahull

In all fairness, Fuss did say players, can we really count VanKomen as a player? And Lohner was never on the team. I guess you could say he was only a loaner.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I like Pimm.  I lived in his neighborhood back in the day.  I was ticked when he decided to leave.  It made no sense to me.  Then, I later learned that he was basically forced out because of some off-court activities.

He was a good coach and I will always fondly remember those days.  That was a great time for Utah basketball.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Runnin Utes anyone?