Running out of spots in this class

Viewing 4 reply threads

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Only a few spots left!! Hoping this will spur some of these kids to make a decision sooner than later.

Fano – 90% he’ll commit as soon as his season finishes (but doesn’t need a spot because he’s a mission kid)
      Cope – WR – Stanford lean but Costelli might make the difference and sway him
      Wright – Top DB in Cal and with all the pub we’re getting with the NFL guys is very much in play

Those 3 takes the class to #18 as of today

Add Ika (East/LSU transfer) and it’s like a top 15 class. This one will be tough because all the top programs are after him but he misses home.

Always wanted to see what Whit’s D could do with top rated guys. Back to back top 30 classes would give us that look!

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

That would be amazing. You’ve made my day.

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Check this video out.

Costelli at 1:48 love the analysis on him here!

WR Alonzo Fontenette.7:00 Decommit from ASU. Utah is mentioned here. Oaks Christian HS

Zaire Wright DB whom u mentioned is at 12:15

LB Ethan Calvert 17:40. Oaks Christian HS also.

Man this video was made awhile ago. Cool stuff. One thing I did notice listening to it all is Utah is mentioned once just once.

ASU Oregon and USC were the main mentions.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I’m actually surprised that there might not be room for Michael Mokofisi.

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Can’t sleep I’m so excited about the thought of a top 20 class! What a great day to be a Ute!!! Thanks OnlyU for all of the great insight!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Running out of spots in this class