Running’ Utes throttled by Miami

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Fortunately for me I had to miss watching this game due to a family obligation.  90-66 later I’m glad I did.  Apparently Poetl was in foul trouble and Loveridge was one of the only bright spots.

I’ve been saying all along that I worry about having no backup center….

Is this just one game or are we looking at a long season?

Anonymous
      Inactive

With the officiating the way it is Poeltl will ride the pine more than play. College ball is really awful with the rule changes.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

I dont know how the hell you are supposed to defend with the way they are calling the game. All the advantage goes to the offensive player. Be physical and you WILL get a whistle.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

What are the exact rule changes you mentioned above @beehiveute ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2015-06-08/ncaa-changes-shot-clock-30-seconds-makes-other-changes-game

It’s similar to a clear path foul Taylor was whistled for it twice against TT. A dribbling offensive player tries to go around you but the defensive player beats you to the spot it is like a clear path foul. Basically encouraging guys to dribble around you with ease. @admin

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Running’ Utes throttled by Miami