Sad face

Viewing 9 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

College football season is over. I don’t watch the NFL, or anything else other than Utah football and bball.  

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I’m with you…March Madness and then sports darkness until the next college football season for me.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

I’m with you both. 

The trick is to watch the first quarter of the sugar bowl relentlessly to get you through the dark times. 

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Rugby Sevens is a fun watch.  The HSBC World Series is in the early beginnings of its season.  It’s an international series though, so following it is a bit of a pain depending on where they are in the world, however the tour makes a stop in Vegas the first weekend in March and it’s always televised here.

Duhwayne
        Ute Fan
        @duhwayne

A quick second on rugby sevens. Good stuff.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Stanley Cup soon (Go Devil’s) then baseball (Go Yankees)! I may watch March Madness but that’s as difficult to watch as the NBA. As far as the Super Bowl… GO NFC! When all that’s winding down, fall camp begins. GO UTES, GO RAIDERS!

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Good call, playoff hockey is awesome. I need to watch more this year, it’s just so intense. 

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Pitchers and Catchers report on Feb. 16th! GO YANKEES!!!

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

I attend as many spring scrimmages and practices as I can including the Spring Game, with the Spring Game being the least interesting of them all. But the scrimmages are great, and really help pass the time. But when they are over, there is a big black hole in my love of football until fall camp.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

the jazz are very meh this year too.

help us Utah basketball, you are our only hope

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

World Cup soccer (go Germany) and the Olympic Games. Other than that I agree. The hardest part of the year is June/July. That’s when you know fall camp and football are right around the corner but they still seem so far away. 

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Can not wait till the nice 50s 60s golf 3-4 times a week!!! Not to say get back to drag racing again !!!!!!!

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I’m an NHL fan — the Stanley Cup playoffs are hands down the best post-season in sports. I’ll watch the NFL Playoffs as well, but without as much excitement as my Seahawks are out.

Winter Olympics will be good.

As always I’ll watch some Utah basketball. Though I have to say I’m not super excited about this year’s team as I was in recent years with Poeltl and Wright.

Then it’ll be the doldrums until Fall camp.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.