Just a few I think are eye catchers.
      rank sos
      1 ALA. 47
      35 UTES 56
      112 TDS 74

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I don’t know does Sagarin factor in the long travel time that Bama had to do from New Orleans to Tuscaloosa?  I mean we are taking at least an hour on the charter flight and maybe a 20 minute bus ride. 
      I’m just sayin.

Edit: Also those are interesting stats that BYU win this past year was ugly.

2 1

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

Man. I understand Alabama is Alabama and they can do whatever they want… but I hate how good they and the SEC are at scheduling (read: the SEC takes care of them at all costs). Alabama is NEVER going to play a true road game outside of SEC country for a long time. They’ll play Atlanta or MAYBE Dallas if they think the committee wants to see that.

But you’ll never see them forced to play in the Rose or Fiesta. Hell, you watch them dodge the championship next year at Levi’s just because it’s in California. (I personally think it’s because they don’t know how to operate GPS down in Tuscaloosa and they only travel around the south by memory.)

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Haha. Utah said it best the other night – week in, week off for the SEC. 

That’s one way to get home field advantage – play only away games within your state, then have such a massive fanbase that they “travel” everywhere. 

Don’t get me wrong, I respect the success and never ending virtuous cycles they’ve created for themselves – just makes it that much better when they lose. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sagarin Ratings