Salt Lake Stallions versus the Birmingham whatever

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The salt lake offense is looking a little better, running better now.. I’m excited to have a pro football team here but they’re not super impressive just yet..

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Halftime: Salt Lake 9 Birmingham 0. Gianni Paul tackled a back with his dreadlocks. Not intentional but legal.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That was awesome.

Tomasina
        Ute Fan
        @tomasina

Do you know roughly when that was? I’d love to go back and watch that.

cjd1
          Ute Fan
          @cjd1

It was right before halftime.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Unfortunately the stallions are not that good.

Basketball Junkie
        Ute Fan
        @basketballjunkie

The SLC Stallion’s better be on the phone with Andy Phillips as soon as they get back in Utah. Andy Phillips

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I watched the game today. Austin Allen is laughably bad. He could barely get plays off in time. At one point he was mic’d up on the field and was asking officials where the play clock was after he got a delay of game because he couldn’t figure it out. He would hesitate to throw to open receivers, he looked clueless outside of handing the ball off.

The other position groups are watchable. It was cool to see Paul, Reilly, Palepoi, Uhatafe and co out there again.

This league might have potential, but it needs to somehow attract some non-garbage QBs. I’m not sure that’s going to happen though. When there are only 32 people in the world good enough for the job, what can you expect from a D League?

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

Travis Wilson tweeted at the Stallions. He couldn’t be any worst than that guy under center yesterday. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports Salt Lake Stallions versus the Birmingham whatever