• Next: @ BYU – Thu Aug 29 8:15pm – ESPN TV

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Anyone? Anyone?

Pace Manyung
      Ute Fan
      @a2ute

Nay, I hurt the ball of my foot so I’m going to take it easy today.  Thanks anway!

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

I was there.

I really like the running game. The backs are quick and good. If Moss goes down things should be ok. A few end-arounds worked well. Passing game was adequate. Huntley threw a pick early. He knew it was his fault. There was a lot of the QB under center – lots more than with Taylor. There was some sloppiness with the oline: too many false starts and poor snaps. They can clean that up however. Kicking game is a concern. There was a shanked punt, a shanked short kick, and plenty of misses by Johnston. I saw Rising up close. He is a good sized QB.

Here is a good summary:

https://utahutes.com/news/2019/3/30/spring-football-first-scrimmage-in-the-books.aspx

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

BattleGroundUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Huntley’s passes looked really nice in that montage. Shelley not as crisp little more tentative. Didn’t like the pick obviously but it looked like a well passed ball as far release and speed. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Thanks for posting all!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Scrimmage today?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BattleGroundUte 4 months, 2 weeks ago.