Scum devils dropping some money on a new qb

Viewing 5 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I think their Oline is ladened with seniors? So who knows how much they will improve. If Rattler teaches them not to hold and get penalized a s**t ton it might work.
      Spencer Rattler to ASU

Crazyforu
      Ute Fan
      @crazyforu

If Daniels turns pro after this year, he will be broken in half pretty quickly. I don’t think he has put on more than 5-10 pounds since his freshman year.

UtahPilot47
        Ute Fan
        @utahpilot

I was just typing the same response.  NO WAY that kid plays qb in the NFL unless he adds more weight and muscle.

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

Completely agree.  He will still be at ASU next season.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

He does not look like NFL material at this point. 

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

What if Daniels decides to transfer if (big if) he loses the job to Rattler? Does Utah go after him?

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

No Utah does not go after him. Daniels is over rated. Rising is the better choice and the Utes have young guys coming up that need time to develop.
          Daniels had he chance and his mom made the wrong choice for him. The Utes should move on.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Utah has way better QBs in the works. I am still super stoked for Costelli or JQJ. JQJ looks like he has an NFL body already. 

Wilson’s Mustache
          Ute Fan
          @sigmaute

Kyle Whittingham doesn’t seem to give people another chance when they decommit from Utah.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I have to thank Daniels and his mom a little bit for his choice. Seemed to add extra salt to that rivalry.  Utah has been the victor of course and enjoyed the spoils.  

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Rattler is Jake Bentley with a s**tty attitude. Let ASU waste money and a scholarship on him. PLEASE!

younglurch
      Ute Fan
      @younglurch

Nothing in that article about Rattler choosing ASU seems remotely concrete. ASU would be an interesting choice, but as others have mentioned Daniels is not a draft lock at this point and could easily return. There’s just too many variables in play to say anything with certainty. To be honest, until Rattler’s name hits the portal, I’m believing he’s declaring for the draft.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yes my post seemed like it was going to happen. ASU is definitely in full rebuild mode already though. 

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Rattler is a locker room cancer and a terrible teammate.

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

Sounds like he’d fit in great with the Herminators.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

If I’m a QB entering the Portal, ASU and the dumpster fire they are quickly becomming is the last place I would go.  But that’s just me.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Scum devils dropping some money on a new qb