Sean Miller gets a standing ovation before Stanford game…

Viewing 5 reply threads

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

Lets never become that.  If the day comes that someone at the U is caught cheating, I would hope that Utah fans would at least not be so shameless as to cheer it on.  Let’s not cheer for the destruction of the game. I also find it funny that he is nowhere to be found facing visiting team fans the other night but when it’s a home game there he is on the sideline. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Hard for me to comment because I believe the allegations, however I believe in due process.

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Well said. I also believe the allegations, but too often in society as a whole, we paint people as guilty before they have ever had time to defend themselves. 

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

I am a big believer in “Innocent until proven guilty.” However, just like I try not to condemn someone before they have been convicted, I would also never give someone who is accused of wrong doing a standing ovation before they have been cleared of the accusation.

Guido
      Ute Fan
      @guidopescatore

Is it wrong that when I read this on ESPN my first thought turned to Kevin Garn?

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

He’s either really innocent, or just thinks he’s made of teflon.  Maybe he’s working with the FBI on something.  I just really hope this guy gets his. Wherever he coaches, I hope fans always shower him and his team with $ bills.  That was so perfect.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

He’s a true hero.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Sounded like his lawyers wrote the speech for him at the presser. Disgrace. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Truth it was dusgraceful. Attorneys are awful speech writers.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Sean Miller gets a standing ovation before Stanford game…