Sean Miller should go to jail

Viewing 5 reply threads

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Miller “fronted” Ayton Deal

How the hell is Sean Miller still the head coach for AZ? I hope this is just the begginning of the wave. The NCAA better start handing out some serious punishment after these cases resolve themselves.

Can you imagine Utah paying 300K for a player???? Da fuq is wrong with college sports?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Big wow there. Not surprising at all though.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

In a normal world it would be death penalty. If ever a program deserved it for all of their cheating it is them. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

“Book” was booking a lot of deals, alright, yeesh.  Agree, Sean must have some compromising photos of the AD or Chancellor in order to keep his job.  NCAA should come down hard on U of Pay for keeping him around.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I guess I am still amazed that people conduct criminal things of this nature over the phone and internet. It is like seriously?  There are people out there that haven’t seen The Wire? People don’t believe the NSA exists and has massive data centers storing random s**t?

Arrogance or stupidity?  Arizona may fire him after his sentencing. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

And what else is going on via burner phones and the like?  How much $$ is changing hands over these top recruits at the schools getting all the one-and-dones?

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Well what is said on these visits more like?  I always say compared to Penn State this is nothing. In my mind nothing can be worst than that and they got off with basically nothing from the NCAA. 

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

His contract has UA in a huge bind.  If they fire him, EVEN FOR CAUSE, they will need to pay out the remainder of his contract.  IIRC this was around $18M a few months ago, probably less now.

I think they are now forced to wait for him to actually go to jail to get out of his contract, or hope and pray that he will resign.

Ufortunately we all know that the NCAA will now sanction Grand Canyon Community College for something incredibly innocuous, while turning a blind eye on UA unless and until the coaches are actually frogmarched off to prison.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

This is not a nothingburger.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Sean Miller should go to jail