Season ticket renewal rate

Viewing 2 reply threads

tysnowboarder88
      Ute Fan
      @tysnowboarder88

Does anyone know what this year’s football season ticket renewal rate is. It’s been in the high 90s for the last six or seven years.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I’m not sure about the renewal rate but the new season ticket but in price was raised to $9,000 so it can’t be that low. 

Edutecator
        Ute Fan
        @edutecator

Those must be the best season tickets in RES.  I have decent tickets, chair seats about the 30 yard line, above the concourse and they are a little below $800 each and that includes the CCAF donation.  

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I wasn’t clear. The $9,000 is a donation you make. You then but buy seats after that. 

Edutecator
            Ute Fan
            @edutecator

That still is a high priced ticket, my seats’ price of a little below $800 each includes the donation.  Yours must be for a bunch of tickets?  My friends and I have 3 tickets and the total is about $2400.  Not great seats but again, 30 yard line about 15 rows above the concourse.  

KJU
              Ute Fan
              @kjute

I think you are missing the point. The $9k is to jump to the front of the line to have the option to buy season tickets.

Utah
                Ute Fan
                @utah

This, it’s $9,000 for the chance to pay the donation and buy tickets. So, your crimson club donation and seat costs would be in addition to the nine grand. 

Milton Vanderslice
                  Ute Fan
                  @miltonvanderslice

I only had to pay $2500 to jump the line in 2010.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Not sure of this year, but I think the rate has been around 98%. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Season ticket renewal rate