Seeing TSPP fans on PooPooboard losing their ish over the new indoor game policy

Viewing 4 reply threads
      15 5

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Absolutely hilarious. Follow the prophet… except when he asks you to do something that Democrats are also asking you to do, then it’s a personal choice, and God will understand if you don’t do what the prophet has repeatedly asked you to do… In these cases, you are even justified in being outspoken about the prophet being completley unqualified to make judgement calls on medical issues (hilarious considering the fact that members (myself included) believe that the prophet is speaking for God, and God knows everything about everything… not to mention that the man is a heart and lung expert, the two organs upon which COVID-19 has the largest effect). 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I get your point.  But, I hate to bring religion into it.  I do agree that many on the Cougar board are total hypocrites.  But, I won’t get into it here.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

I know I really shouldn’t, especially since I’m a devoted member of their faith… but I think that’s why stuff like this drives me so bananas. Born and raised in Provo, been around the hypocrisy my entire life. It’s what caused me to sour on BYU as a child.

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

I get it and it drives me nuts too.

16 1

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

For the record I don’t care about political parties one bit, I think both sides are to blame for all of the countries problems. In fact, I hate that both parties have turned a public health crisis into a political issue that has further divided our country, when they could have come together to find a reasonable and effective solution to the problem.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I could not agree more.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

PS There are numerous political parties 

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

I’d be more worried about Rabies than Covid if I was stuck indoors with 20,000 BYU fans. 

2 7

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

We don’t have a duty to support the prophet. We aren’t getting compensated for supporting him. If he doesn’t provide an entertaining product, he won’t be supported

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Seeing TSPP fans on PooPooboard losing their ish over the new indoor game policy