Seeley and Tillman are bright lights

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

at the end of a VERY dark tunnel. These dudes have BALLS. 

DieHardUtahUtesFan
      Ute Fan
      @diehardutahutesfan

The little guy can play too.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah but I’m thinking of the future. Bibbins is a senior.

vcsg01
      Ute Fan
      @vcsg01

Tillman is ready to be a consistent piece of the team if he is healthy. Hoping Seeley and add some weight in the offseason and get a little more skilled from 10ft in with non-dunk type shots.

We really need a big that can make a layup. David and Jayce seem to only make them when the game is already lost.

2 1

DieHardUtahUtesFan
        Ute Fan
        @diehardutahutesfan

If I were 6’10” or taller I’d be extremely embarassed to be on a basketball team with the rebounding numbers this team has.

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

I really like the front lineup of Tillman, Seeley, and Johnson.  They contest shots, try and block shots, and rebound well.  On offense Seeley and Tillman are mobile enough that they create space that Johnson can take advantage of in the post.  Plus Tillman seems to be able to feed the post, which is something our guards, especially Barefield seem to have a hard time doing.

Coreyc04
        Ute Fan
        @greenstormute

Rawson has played well enough all season to justify himself in the lineup. Seeley or Johnson should both be ahead of Collette In the lineup. His rebounding has been atrocious. Johnson haters need to start shutting up. He started showing he can put the ball in the hoop tonight. Honestly I would start him over Collette right now. Start brining Seeley off the bench first and start playing for the future. Collette is dead to me. He only can score well. His defense is subpar for a Pac 12 player. Right now it’s time to play for the future and let some of these players who have been playing with attitude get playing time because they want it more. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I think perhaps Collette is done with his basketball career mentally.

Red Don
            Ute Fan
            @reddon

I do too, and it’s been this way all year.  I have said from the beginning of the season that something is off with him this year. Don’t know if it’s personal/home issues or what but his head just isn’t in it.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Barefield has a hard time feeding anything but his own shot. He’s got super skills, but doesn’t know when to pass up the shot and dish it to an open teammate. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Seeley and Tillman are bright lights