Seriously WTF is wrong with People? Tried to kill her dog because she

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 1

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Thought the person was from Mexico?  If someone did that to one of my dogs they’d wished they’d never run into me and my dogs   I’ll leave it to the reader to draw their own conclusions about the allegedly assailant 

http://www.sltrib.com/home/5090569-155/rolly-woman-tries-to-kill-immigrants

Newbomb Turk
      Ute Fan
      @newbombturk

People who mistreat animals are the lowest of the low.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

Couldn’t agree more.  I’ve never hit a woman before but harming one of my dogs may be enough to get me to cross that threshold 

Why would you scream go back to Mexico at someone you don’t even know??? 

mesovanhorny
        Ute Fan
        @mesovanhorny

Nope.  Not even close.  People who mistreat children are the lowest of the low.

There are entire industries that are mistreating animals.  Visit an industrial farm or a slaughterhouse one day.  It’ll rock your world.  The mistreatment of animal is everywhere, and for the nost part, condoned in the name of commerce.

OK, out.  Didn’t mean to rile anyone up.

1 1

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Unreal. I try to never wish harm on others, but people who abuse animals test my limits. Not to even mention the blatant racism of this woman. Sometimes the “deplorable” term is accurate.

4 3

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

This story sounds made up. We only have one person’s side of the story, and the woman is depicted like a caricature of a Trump supporter. I’m surprised she wasn’t described as wearing a Make America Great Again hat while driving off in her car with a Trump bumper sticker on it. 

If I had to bet, I would wager there is a lot more to this story or it is a flat out lie or both.

I mean honestly, a grown woman, unprovoked, kicks his dog hard enough to not only send him into the stream, but also to rip the leash out of the owner’s hand?

Sorry, I don’t buy that for a second. 

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

I dunno, there’s some crazies in sugarhoood park lately.

4 2

loyter
        Ute Fan
        @loyter

I agree. This story is bulls**t.

If true, the guy should never have let his dog get within kicking distance of her. Dog owners need to realize that many people don’t want anything to do with their dog, may be allergic, or have a phobia.

Dog owners rival parents when it comes to an ability to be completely blind to any faults in their pet. For all we know, that dog may be an asshole. Maybe he went up to her and bit her ankle. I’d give the little bastard the boot too if it bit me.

But as far as this story goes, it’s just not true. No way it went down like this.

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

@loyter we all know you hate dogs. It’s your OPINION that the story isn’t true. Unless you have these things called FACTS to refute the story then all you have is your opinion. You don’t know if it’s true or not. I don’t know if it’s true or not. Something tells me there’s some truth to it and the woman won’t come forward to tell her side of it.

To dismiss it out of hand as you and Utethunder are just shows your own bias.

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Accepting it as true without even questioning it, as you did, shows your bias. 

PorterRockwell
              Ute Fan
              @porterrockwell

I didn’t accept it as true.  But I can see where by my initial post you may have been lead to think that 

loyter
            Ute Fan
            @loyter

I don’t hate dogs, although there are plenty of dogs out there with behavioral issues.

My problem is usually with irresponsible dog owners. The ones who allow their dogs to encroach on other people, or other dogs, the ones who don’t control their dogs, the ones who take their dogs to places they shouldn’t be, like the grocery store, and the ones who neglect their dogs – like my neighbors, whose three dogs are alone, barking in the backyard, all day, every day.

The truth of the story is definitely questionable. I personally don’t believe it. There isn’t any evidence whatsoever, other than some guy’s recounting of it. If nothing else, there is at least something more to the story.

PorterRockwell
              Ute Fan
              @porterrockwell

My apologies I thought I read somewhere in another life that you disliked dogs. I’ve rarely met a dog I didn’t like. I’ve met plenty of dog owners that I don’t like because as you correctly stated many are irresponsible I don’t blame the dog I blame the owner

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Seriously WTF is wrong with People? Tried to kill her dog because she